Video questions are one of the custom question types. This option is available in the third step of the assessment creation process.
To start crafting a new custom question, go to step 3 in the assessment creation timeline. You can do this with a new assessment or by editing an existing one (so long as you haven't yet invited candidates to the assessment)
See this article for more information on how and when you can make changes to assessments you've already created.
Next, follow this step-by-step guide:
- Click New question
- Choose Video on the next screen.
- In the question editor, type the question you want to ask and choose the time limit for the candidate's video recording response.
- When you're ready, click Save and you'll automatically go back to the custom questions screen.
- If you have more than 1 custom question at this point, you can arrange them in the order you'd like your candidates to answer them.
- You can create additional custom questions or continue with the next step in the assessment creation process.
Want to learn how to make other types of custom questions? Have a look at this article.