Video questions are one of the custom question types. This option is available in the third step of the assessment creation process.
To start crafting a new custom question, go to step 3 in the assessment creation timeline. You can do this with a new assessment or by editing an existing one.
See this article to learn how you can make changes to assessments you've already created.
Next, follow this step-by-step guide (also see example in the video below):
- Click "New question."
- Choose "Video" on the next screen.
- In the question editor, type the question you want to ask and choose the time limit for the candidate's video recording response.
- When you're ready, click "Save" and you'll automatically go back to the custom questions screen.
- If you have more than 1 custom question at this point, you can arrange them in the order you'd like your candidates to answer them.
- You can create additional custom questions or continue with the next step in the assessment creation process.
Want to learn how to make other types of custom questions? Have a look at this article.