TestGorilla is getting better by the day! This article covers our exciting product developments. Come back regularly to see what's new.
We are improving and extending our product on an ongoing basis. These improvements are based on requests from our customers and our product vision. Next to these developments, we are also expanding our library of tests. Click here to see which tests are coming soon.
The following features have been released and are available to all our customers.
Release date: August 12, 2020
- Keep track of the candidate's funnel stage: You can keep track of your candidate's progress in the recruiting funnel by selecting the appropriate stage they're in (for example: rejected, invited for interviews, offer sent).
- Integration with SmartRecruiters: Once you've created your assessment in TestGorilla, you can invite your candidates to take the assessment directly from SmartRecruiters and see the results come in in real-time.
- Employer video message: To give candidates a positive impression of your company and brand, you can include a video message at the start or end of the assessment.
- Customize invitation email: This feature gives you the possibility to customize and brand the invitation email to an assessment the way you want. This includes the email body, the logo, the color of the buttons, etc.
- Privacy mode: Disable the use of webcam snapshots taken during candidate assessments.
- Reuse answers from an earlier culture survey: for the culture fit test, you are being asked to fill out a survey to characterize your company values and desired traits. This feature allows you to reuse and edit the answers you've given for an earlier assessment. This saves you time and avoids mistakes.
Release date: July 23, 2020
- Team management: This feature allows you to invite your colleagues to TestGorilla and assign them a role: recruiter, hiring manager, or administrator. They get access using their own login. Recruiters can create assessments whereas hiring managers can review candidates and assign star ratings and add notes to candidates. Go to Account settings >> Team management >> Add user.
- Create your own test: You can now create your own tests and add them exclusively to your company's test library. All question types you're used in our tests are available to you: multiple-choice, true/false, multiple response, and short text. You simply select the right answer and your candidates will be scored on your test automatically. We also provide you with feedback from candidates and automated recommendations to improve the reliability of your test. Go to Tests >> My company tests >> Create new test.
- Integration with Greenhouse: We have enabled the integration with Greenhouse. Once you've created your assessment in TestGorilla, you can invite your candidates to take the assessment directly from Greenhouse and see the results come in in real-time. You can connect using an API key. Go to Account settings >> Integrations >> Enable.
- Reminder candidates to take their assessment: You'll see a small red alarm bell in the table of your candidates. Use this feature to send a reminder to candidates to take their assessment. We will warn you if the candidate has just been invited or if your (previous) reminder was short ago. We'll also let you know if the candidate is still working on the assessment.
Currently in development
You can expect features listed here to be released within 2-3 months.
- Percentile rank scoring: See how your candidates perform relative to other candidates who have taken our tests. You can select the relevant benchmark (based on education level or business function) and the test scores will become relative to that benchmark. This feature will be rolled out for cognitive ability tests and situational judgment tests first.
- Knock-out questions: Before candidates start their assessment, you can ask a few questions to make sure that candidates meet basic job requirements. For example, you could ask if your candidate is available full-time. If a candidate doesn't qualify on the basis of these questions, they don't take your assessment. This saves them time, avoids your assessment results being muddled by unsuitable candidates, and saves you assessment credits.
- Detailed test scores: We will give more details into candidate performance per test by showing how they performed on each of the skill areas within a test.
- PDF download of candidate results: If you want to share the assessment results of a candidate with a colleague or a client, this feature will allow you to do that with a press of a button. The PDF is customized with your company logo and color.
- Preview questions in candidate assessment: Candidates will get to see the four preview questions of a test before starting the actual test. It gives them a sense of what's coming to mentally prepare.
- Customizable reject emails: Send customize reject emails directly from TestGorilla.
- Multiple public URLs: If you're attracting candidates from different sources, you're probably interested in the performance of each of your channels separately. With this feature, you can use different public URLs and your candidates will be labeled by source.
Missing something? Let us know!