You can choose which subscription best fits your needs based on your average number of hires per year.
The two most important variables that make up our price plans are:
- The number of credits you receive per month or year (depending on your plan).
- The fee for each extra credit. On top of your monthly or yearly credits, you can purchase additional credits as needed for a standard fee. The higher your subscription tier, the more cost-effective those extra credits are. Those extra credits are being charged automatically at the end of the respective monthly billing period. In other words, you don't need to pay them ahead of time.
We explain what TestGorilla credits are and how they work in this article.
We offer four subscription plans, each available in monthly or yearly versions.
- Rise: 36 credits per year or 3 per month. This plan is for companies that have a handful of hires per year.
- Scale: 240 credits per year or 20 per month. This plan is for companies that hire roughly between 10-40 hires per year. From 20-40 hires per year, you will likely require extra credits. However, a Business plan may not yet be more cost-effective. Extra credits are charged at $6.00-7.50 per credit, depending on whether you're on a yearly or monthly plan.
- Business: 1,200 credits per year or 100 per month. This plan is for companies that hire roughly 40-100 hires per year. From, say, 60-100 hires per year, you may require extra credits. Those are charged at $4-5, depending on whether you're on a yearly or monthly plan.
- Enterprise: for companies that hire more than 100 people per year on average. With this plan, we offer a special subscription tailored to your needs.
When choosing between monthly and yearly plans, take into account that the credits expire at the end of the billing period. In monthly plans, credits expire after a month, while in yearly plans, credits expire after a year. If you have irregular hiring throughout the year, yearly plans are often the better option.
You can check out our pricing page here.
You can always upgrade your account! We understand that businesses grow over time and your hiring needs may increase. Read here how you can easily upgrade your account.