Each plan includes a different number of assessments per year. Here we discuss when an assessment is deducted from your balance.
|Applies to:||Pay-as-you-go, Scale, Business plans; Owner, Admin, Recruiter roles|
An assessment is considered used when:
- The published assessment contains a premium test or feature. (i.e. a test or freature not included in your current plan).
- An external candidate commences taking it. An external candidate is somebody not affiliated with your account. Your registered account users are classed as internal candidates and can test your created assessments without expending your assessment credits.
|Tip: An assessment is a collection of up to 5 tests and up to 20 custom questions (depending on your plan). You create your own assessment to suit your business needs. Each plan includes a set number of assessments per year, along with the option to purchase more as needed. Specific pricing for each plan can be found on our pricing page.|
The assessment will remain open for 60 days from the day the first candidate starts taking it. We will show you a countdown timer, to help you keep track of time!
After the timer expires:
- You will no longer be able to invite new candidates to your assessment
- Public links will be deactivated
- The assessment will remain live for a further 7 days to allow any outstanding candidates to complete it.
After the 67 days total have elapsed, candidates will no longer be able to take the assessment. This includes candidates who have started but not yet completed it.
|Tip: You will be able to access your candidate results and notes after the assessment has closed, as it will continue to be displayed in your My assessments tab. You have the option to archive it, or even clone it and use it as the basis for a new assessment in the future!|
If you still need help, you can always reach out to the support team. We’re happy to answer your questions.